It is Capogreco Excavations objective to protect the environment. We intend to demonstrate leadership in our approach to environmental management, efficient use of resources, and continually improve our control of activities that may create pollution and environmental risks. We will fulfil these objectives by identifying and implementing appropriate responses to environmental legislation and seeking opportunities that go beyond those requirements. This will guide and inform our efforts to:
- Commit our business to comply with the Environmental Protection act 1970 and other relevant legislation.
- Minimise any adverse effect our business has on the environment by implementing sustainable construction practices.
- Prevent pollution of land air and water.
- Encourage our staff to contribute, co-operate and participate in all environment related matters.
- Providing training and information to staff and clients to allow them to perform their tasks with minimal environmental effect.
- Take practical and responsible pre-cautions to identify assess and control risks to the environment.
- Provide and maintain procedures and work practices that are consistent with best industry standards for good environmental management.
- Provide sufficient resources to implement and maintain the Environmental Management System.
- Set, review and monitor targets and actions.
- Continually improve our ability to protect the environment from the possible consequences of our business activities.
Updated: May 2018